About this tour
25 years on, the art, culture and beauty of St. Petersburg and Moscow have been restored and re-imagined and the quality of hotels, restaurants and service levels are a world away from 1993. Moscow is unrecognizable, with beautiful pedestrianized streets and restored parks. In St. Petersburg new museums have been created out of historic but dilapidated palaces and new theaters have been built to take Russian ballet, opera and symphony to new levels.
My personal contacts, built up through the years, have secured unique private access throughout this journey, opening doors that others cannot.
Friday April 13 to Friday April 20, 2018 or Friday October 5 to Friday October 12, 2018
Highlights of the trip include:
- Private Tour of the closed to the public, Grand Faceted Palace and Terem in the Kremlin
- Private after-hours’ tour of the Hermitage Museum with private reception in the Winter Palace
- Privately guided visit to the new Faberge Museum
- VIP entrance to Catherine Palace
- Accommodation in the Four Seasons Moscow and the Four Seasons Lion Palace, St. Petersburg
- The best guides in Russia
- Personally hosted by the founder of Exeter International, Greg Tepper
Travel with me and experience Exeter International insider access and Extraordinary Experiences in the country where it all began.Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.