Return flight included
3rd Annual Piano Festival at Sea
Transfer + Flight Bergen / Paris
from 2 June 2018 to 8 June 2018
7 days / 6 nights
Departure Port : Honfleur
Arrival Port : Bergen
Ship : LE BOREAL
- Ref : HB035 - B020618
In partnership with RADIO CLASSIQUE.
Ponant invites you to experience a timeless voyage set to music, along the most stunning shores of Northern Europe, between France and Norway.
From Honfleur to Bergen, you will sail aboard Le Boréal for a 7-day cruise run in partnership with Radio Classique. You will be joined on board by exceptional pianists such as Alain Duault, a true ambassador of classical music.
As we leave the Norman coast, we will head north to Belgium and Ostende. Among other scenery, you will be able to admire its sea front and the sumptuous Belle Epoque-style façades which bear witness to the town’s rich past as a seaside resort.
The next day, you will discover Amsterdam. From its languorous canals to its world-famous museums, Amsterdam is a city full of contrasts, brimming with unusual places to discover as you amble through the streets.
Your cruise will continue to Norway, where you will make three stops to discover this fascinating country. You will have the privilege of sailing in the famous “Lysefjord” (light fjord), flanked by granite cliffs.
Bergen, which is known for its tall mountains that overlook the city, will be the last port of call
• Musical cruise in partnership with RADIO CLASSIQUE, in the presence of Alain Duault, accompanied by a line-up of exceptional pianists;
• 4 different countries visited: France, Belgium, Netherlands, and Norway;
• New: sailing in the Lysefjord, meaning the “fjord of light”, flanked by granite cliffs that are several hundred metres high;
• Unesco World Heritage Sites: Bruges from Ostend, Amsterdam and its canals, Bergen and the Hanseatic port of Bryggen.
Return flight included
- Staterooms and Suites
- LE BOREAL
- Port of call & excursions
- Musical cruise with Radio Classique
- Cruise Package
- Pre/Post & Overlands
Staterooms & Suites
- Superior Stateroom$4,320Not Available
- Deluxe Stateroom$4,430Available
- Prestige Deck 4$4,860Available
- Prestige Deck 5$5,070Available
- Prestige Deck 6$5,280Available
- Owner's Suite$11,670Available