- Incredible Full Moon Experiences. Tucson is the star gazing capital of the country and nowhere do the stars or full moon shine more brilliantly than at Miraval. For a one-of-a-kind celestial experience, enjoy special featured activities like Twilight Zip Line or Zodiac Star Gazing, only offered throughout the summer.
- It’s Not as Hot as You Think. Think about it... 85 degrees and 85% humidity? Or 100 degrees and 12% humidity? You’ll be surprised at which is more comfortable. Outdoor adventure programs are offered in the cool early mornings and afternoons are spent in the pool, spa or in an air conditioned activity room.
- Take The Plunge with Water Experiences. Miraval offers a refreshing array of unique activities and spa services that take place in our three on-property pools. Experience our new Boga Board classes, Aqua Zen, Vasudhara (a new Miraval exclusive spa offering blending Thai massage and pulsating underwater surround sound, or the Water Lotus Ceremony featuring Tibetan Singing Bowls.
- Witness a Miraval Monsoon. If you’re lucky, you’ll experience Tucson’s Fifth Season, the summer monsoons. They often roll in late afternoons where you can take in the renewal and beauty of nature's unique spectacle.
- The Lowest Rates of the Year. The Summer Experience package offers great rates and includes complete access to Miraval's Life in Balance Spa, all healthful meals and unlimited participation in daily yoga, meditation, fitness classes, outback hiking, challenge courses, group photography classes and healthy living lectures by Miraval well-being specialists, and much more.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.