Unlike your regular group options, creating a Theme Group allows you to partner with AmaWaterways to provide your following with the opportunity to travel with you and experience your passions in luxury. Whether you are wine connoisseurs, foodies with European curiosity, or art enthusiasts excited to experience the classics like never before, a Theme Group is just right for you.
Travel in luxury and bring your following with you!
This unique opportunity offers you additional perks exclusively for your group. Upon successfully booking 20 passengers, your group will be eligible for two private excursions*
Theme group benefits possible with 20 passenger minimum:
- 2018: Save $250/C$250 per person on 7-night cruise OR save $500/C$500 per person on 10-11-and 14-night cruises
- 2019: Save $250/C$300 per person on 7-night cruise OR save $500/C$600 per person on 10-11-and 14-night cruises
- 2 Private excursions based on Group’s theme
- Earn unlimited Tour Conductor credits
- 1 on board afternoon event exclusively for your group at The Chefs Table restaurant* based on availability
- 1 Group dinner OR cocktail reception for your group at The Chef’s Table restaurant
Terms & Conditions: All theme groups limited to groups bookings, if the 20 Pax minimum is not met, group will not receive the additional perks of a theme group and will remain a regular group.All theme groups must be formed around a theme stated at the time of creating the group. All excursions are limited to a budget set by AmaWaterways; any proposed excursion that exceeds this budget will be done so at the expense of the host or travel agent. All additional excursion cost will need to be paid in full prior to confirming private custom service. Theme groups cannot be booked onto other theme cruises, i.e. Wine Cruises, Christmas Cruises, etc. Offer does not apply to Charters or Part Charters. *Private reception/dinner limited to availability on certain ships where there is no Chef’s Table restaurant or where there may be other dining/reception options available (i.e on the AmaVida or AmaMagna). Other terms and conditions may apply. Registration as a seller of travel does not constitute approval by the State of California. CST#2065452-40. V18MAY29SI