12-Day, 11-Night Package Starting at $6,245 per person*
Not all vacations to Europe are cut from the same cloth as reflected in this one customized for a family of five. As with all our packages, they are built to order reflecting a wide array of families, interests and budgets.
PACKAGE PRICING INCLUDES:
- Arrive in Munich MUC airport with private transfer to Salzburg hotel
- 3 nights in Salzburg at Hotel Sacher Salzburg, Jr Suite w extra bed + Deluxe Twin
- All accommodations include breakfast and VAT, with connecting rooms on request
- Private Full-day Tour: Berchtesgaden and Lake Königsee (8 hours) Includes: Private transportation, English-speaking, 1 hour public boat trip on the lake.
- Private Walking Tour of Salzburg (2-hours) Includes: English-speaking guide
- Small Group Apple Strudel Making Class (1.5 hours) Includes: Class. 15 people maximum
- Private transfer from Salzburg hotel to Salzburg train station
- 1st class rail from Salzburg to Villach
- Private transfer from Villach train station to Bled hotel
- 2 nights in Bled at Vila Bled, 2 suites with park view
- Private Half-day Tour of Bled (3 hours) Includes: Private English-speaking guide, boat ride on traditional Pletna boat.
- Private transfer from hotel in Bled to Trieste train station
- 1st class rail from Trieste to Venice
- Private transfer from Venice train station to hotel with English speaking assistance
- 2 nights in Venice at the Bauer Palazzo, Jr Suite w extra bed + Deluxe Twin - Luxury Wing with view
- Amenities - Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability - A $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be used during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full) - Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability - WiFi internet access complementary
- Private tour Venice for families - (3 hours) Includes: Private English-speaking guide, 1 hour private water taxi ride, ice cream tasting, glass factory visit in Venice Island.
- Private transfer from hotel in Venice to Venice train station
- 1st class rail from Venice to Desenzano del Garda train station
- Private transfer from Desenzano del Garda train station to Gardone Riviera hotel
- 4 nights in at Hotel BellaRiva, terrace suite w extra bed + Deluxe Twin,
- Private boat tour Lake Garda (5 hours) Includes: Private Boat, English-speaking guide.
- Private cooking class Lake Garda (4 hours) Includes: Roundtrip transfers hotel/cooking school, cooking class followed by lunch
- Private transfer from hotel in Gardone Riviera to Milan MXP airport
- You will visit the following places:
Italy is a country in Southern Europe. It is home to the greatest number of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the world. Much like its food, this country is an endless feast of experiences. It is famous worldwide for its delicious cuisine, its trendy fashion industry, luxury sports cars and motorcycles, diverse regional cultures and dialects, as well as for its beautiful coast, alpine lakes and mountain ranges (the Alps and Apennines). There is also the country’s enormous cultural legacy: Tuscany alone has more classified historical monuments than any country in the world; there are considerable remnants of the Roman Empire all over the country, notably in Rome itself; and every region retains its own relics of an artistic tradition generally acknowledged to be among the world’s richest.