- Snorkel or dive nearly every day—the western corner of Micronesia boasts more than 1,300 species of fish.
- Witness the amazing Chuuk (Truk) Lagoon, famous for its “ghost fleet” of over 50 coral-encrusted ships that were sunk during World War II.
- Meet with friendly locals, who will greet you with traditional dances.
- Search for island endemics and a multitude of seabirds, such as Pohnpei lorikeets, Chuuk monarchs, white terns, black noddies, and white-tailed tropicbirds.
- Tour Pohnpei’s famed archaeological site, Nan Madol; a National Historic Landmark with 92 megalithic man-made islands, it was once the residence of royalty and priests from the 12th to 15th centuries.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.