Let Camelot Journeys handle your Company incentive travel and team building, and customer outings,
- Groups & Incentives
- Group Charters
- Corporate & Incentives
Our Corporate Group Programs are completely customized to meet your company’s goals while rewarding everyone with the ultimate yacht chartering experience. Whether you’re looking to incentivize your team with all-inclusive Crewed yacht charters; team build with a group sailing excursion, or simply treat your customers to a fun-filled outing on the water, we’re here to make your vacation at sea just the way you’ve envisioned.
- Incentive Programs
- Leadership Development and Team-Building Programs
- Customer Outings
- Sample Itinerary
Your team works hard to achieve your goals, and we offer a unique reward that can increase their morale, improve performance and boost your profits. Perfect for groups of 10 to 190 (or more with back-to-back waves), our Crewed Yacht Incentive Program provides your team with an unforgettable vacation at sea in the British Virgin Islands.
Your fleet of five or more yachts includes the personalized service of an expert captain and gourmet chef on each vessel. Every day brings new experiences as your team travels through this tropical islands paradise. Set an itinerary or give each yacht group the freedom to do what they please every day.
We can even help you incorporate meetings, team-building activities and events in conference and meeting facilities throughout the islands.
Leadership Development and Team-Building Programs
The ability to work well as a team is integral to the success of any great company, and nothing lets you do this quite like sailing. On a yacht, there’s one shared goal—harnessing the wind for movement—and, achieving this requires leadership, trust and respect between everyone aboard. In a sailing ground as perfect as the British Virgin Islands, The Moorings can give your team the groundwork they need to develop the relationships they need for success in the workplace.
Choose from an expansive fleet of sailing yachts and treat your team with a bonding experience they’ll never forget. Ranging in duration from a half-day to a full week, programs include:
- Orientation briefings
- Classroom instruction
- Dockside instruction
- Hands-on sailing instruction
- Professional instructor on each yacht
- Races and exercises to test team interaction
- Awards banquet
- Monogrammed or engraved items with company logo
Meetings and other events can also be arranged at numerous facilities throughout the islands.
Give your customers a getaway they’ll always remember. Treat them to an all-inclusive Crewed yacht getaway in the British Virgin Islands, or choose from groups of self-operated Sail or Power yachts in more than 20 destinations.
5 Day Sample Itinerary with Meetings and Team Building
Arrive and board the yachts as early as 12:00 p.m. Enjoy lunch aboard and then set sail to Peter Island for your overnight anchorage.
- Breakfast aboard.
- Full-day meeting at Peter Island Resort.
- Return to yachts for lunch or enjoy catered dining ashore.
- Dinner aboard or group dining ashore.
- Set sail for North Sound, Virgin Gorda following breakfast.
- Snorkel at famed shipwreck, the Wreck of the Rhone.
- Lunch stop at The Baths. Go ashore to explore this amazing geological wonder.
- On to the Bitter End Yacht Club for your evening anchorage.
- Following dinner aboard, enjoy games of pool and sports on TV at the pub, or proceed to Saba Rock for more music and dancing.
- Breakfast aboard.
- Full-day meeting at Bitter End Yacht Club.
- Add team-building activities like: Hobie or Laser Relay Race, Team Bonding Beach Games or the classic Learn to Sail Team Bonding Regatta.
- Award dinner at the Bitter End Yacht Club’s Almond Walk or The Carvery.
- After breakfast aboard, set sail for
- Jost Van Dyke or Soper’s Hole.
- Snorkel stops at The Dogs or Monkey Point.
- Lunch stop at Cane Garden Bay and an afternoon tour of the local distillery.
- An evening anchorage at Great Harbor on Jost Van Dyke for a last night farewell party or Mooring at Soper’s Hole, so your team can do some last minute gift shopping and say farewell to each other at Pusser’s.
- Following a leisurely breakfast, return and disembark by 12:00 p.m.