Vietnam’s youthful population and captivating history make it an ideal destination for family travel. A wide range of cultural exploration and discoveries from north to south will broaden childrens' horizons and teach them valuable life skills.
- Hands-on cooking class at an organic farm in Hanoi
- Venture to Ninh Binh to explore Van Long Nature Reserve
- Bike through Tra Nhieu Village in Hoi An’s countryside
- Sampan ride and home-hosted lunch in the Mekong Delta
ART & HANDICRAFT TREASURES OF MYANMAR
Yangon | Mandalay | Pindaya | Bagan
11 days / 10 nights
Discover Myanmar’s age-old artistic traditions while visiting performing arts and handicraft centres throughout the country. Fun, hands-on activities will involve the whole family in a creative and cultural way.
- Visit fascinating ancient capitals while learning about their traditional crafts
- Participate in a Bagan lacquerware making class
- Work alongside a local family during a lotus weaving class