10-Day / 9-Night Package, Starting at $7,495 per person*
Greenland is Europe's next wilderness destination. With a population of less than 60,000 and a land mass about 1/5 the size of the US, this massive island, all 836,330 square miles of it, is remote, desolate and waiting to be discovered. Travelers are adventuring beyond the norm to places few have been. Greenland is just one of those places.
PACKAGE PRICING INCLUDES:
- Flights Copenhagen - Kangerlussuaq - Sisimiut
- Flights Ilulissat - Kangerlussuaq - Copenhagen
- Information meetings in all 3 towns
- Boat Sisimiut - Ilulissat with one overnight, private cabin & facilities
- One night at Polar Lodge in Kangerlussuaq incl breakfast. (Shared facilities only)
- Two nights at Hotel Sisimiut incl breakfast.
- Five nights at Hotel Arctic in Ilulissat incl breakfast.
- One farewell dinner
- All taxes and fees
- Shared Excursion package on Greenland:
- Excursion to inland ice cap in Kangerlussuaq
- Cultural City Walk in Sisimiut and Ilulissat
- Sightseeing with bus in Sisimiut
- Boat tour to deserted village outside Sisimiut
- Hiking tour "Back in time" in Sisimiut.
- Hiking tour to Sermermiut at the Ice Cap in Ilulissat
- Boat tour to Eqi - the calving glacier, day tour from Ilulissat
- Whale safari in Ilulissat