12 DAYS from $9,990
Departs November 5, 2018
A land that seems as old as time itself. A single city of magic and radiance beyond your wildest dreams. A place of refuge, a nation of contrasts, a geography seeped in ancient tradition and driven by modern economic forces. To visit Israel is to step into a living history, to walk in footsteps, and experience a story that is still being written. Shalom.
- See Israel’s most important sights, including Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Nazareth, Bethlehem, Galilee, and the Dead Sea.
- Board jeeps for a safari into the Negev Desert and stop at a traditional Bedouin camp for lunch.
- Take a walk along the Via Dolorosa, the traditional Path of Jesus, marked by nine Stations of the Cross.
- Visit the Israel Museum which houses the Dead Sea Scrolls, along with a spectacular collection of art and artifacts dating from prehistory to present day.
- Visit the moving Yad Vashem—the Holocaust History Museum and Memorial.
- Participate in an archaeological project outside the walls of the City of David.