Exploring the South Pacific
by Private Jet 2018
Exploring the cultural and natural wonders of the South Pacific
October 14 - 30, 2018
Special offer! Reserve now and receive complimentary business class from Los Angeles to New Zealand and back again to Los Angeles!
Explore a unique collection of the South Pacific’s cultural and natural wonders by private jet. Admire unmatched natural scenery, unique wildlife, pristine beaches, and long preserved local cultures. Savor delectable cuisine and wines representative of each region. Rest your head in luxury on the pillows of your suite in celebrated and historic hotels throughout. All this and much more via luxury private jet limited to just 15 travelers. Join us on our journey around the South Pacific October 14 – 30, 2018.
Your Private Jet is the perfect mode of transportation to take you on this exquisite sojourn. Enjoy spacious comfort in your luxurious leather club seats on a jet that has been reconfigured from a usual capacity of 40 passengers to just 15 travelers. Feel like royalty with unrivaled service and expedient arrivals, often at private terminals.
Tour highlights on this Exploring the South Pacific by Private Jet include:
- Queenstown, New Zealand - Visit New Zealand's premier scenic destination in the Fiordland area; a unique region of waterfalls, rainforest, glaciers, lakes and rivers.
- Hobart (Tasmania), Australia - Learn about the island state of Tasmania in the capital city that offers a blend of culture, history, natural attractions and unique wildlife.
- Ayers Rock, Australia - Visit Uluru, perhaps Australia's most recognizable natural landmark; sacred to the Aboriginal native population.
- Hamilton Island, Australia - Experience the heart of the Great Barrier Reef on this resort island in the Whitsunday archipelago.
- Tari, Papua New Guinea - Visit the isolated Tari Basin in the Southern Highlands, home of the Huli Wigmen, known for their colorful and flamboyant songs and dances..
- Nandi (Viti Levu Island), Fiji - Explore the island nation in the Pacific Ocean, a rich mosaic of Indigenous, Indian, Chinese, and European culture.
Lakani's Luggage One-Touch and our experienced and caring Tour Managers allow you to have a worry-free and relaxing vacation while enjoying these adventures and wonders. Consider your Lakani Tour Manager your personal concierge at your disposal 24/7. No request is too big, too small, or too difficult because your Lakani Tour Manager is devoted to making your travel experience special and memorable.
Don't miss this opportunity! Reserve now and receive complimentary business class airfare from Los Angeles to New Zealand and back again to Los Angeles!*