Exploring the cultural and natural wonders of the South Pacific
October 14 - 31, 2018
Explore a unique collection of the South Pacific’s cultural and natural wonders by private jet. Admire unmatched natural scenery, unique wildlife, pristine beaches, and long preserved local cultures. Savor delectable cuisine and wines representative of each region. Rest your head in luxury on the pillows of your suite in celebrated and historic hotels throughout. All this and much more via luxury private jet limited to just 15 travelers. Join us on our journey around the South Pacific October 14 – 31, 2018.
Your Private Jet is the perfect mode of transportation to take you on this exquisite sojourn. Enjoy spacious comfort in your luxurious leather club seats on a jet that has been reconfigured from a usual capacity of 40 passengers to just 15 travelers. Feel like royalty with unrivaled service and expedient arrivals, often at private terminals.
Tour highlights on this Exploring the South Pacific by Private Jet include:
- Nandi (Viti Levu Island), Fiji - Explore the island nation in the Pacific Ocean, a rich mosaic of Indigenous, Indian, Chinese, and European culture.
- Mt. Hagen, Papua New Guinea - Visit the "boomtown" of the hilands and spend time where tribes include the local Melpa people and nearby groups.
- Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea - Visit the capital city of Papua New Guinea and the National Museum.
- Ayers Rock, Australia - Visit Uluru, perhaps Australia's most recognizable natural landmark; sacred to the Aboriginal native population.
- Hamilton Island, Australia - Experience the heart of the Great Barrier Reef on this resort island in the Whitsunday archipelago.
- Hobart (Tasmania), Australia - Learn about the island state of Tasmania in the capital city that offers a blend of culture, history, natural attractions and unique wildlife.
- Queenstown, New Zealand - Visit New Zealand's premier scenic destination in the Fiordland area; a unique region of waterfalls, rainforest, glaciers, lakes and rivers.
Lakani's Luggage One-Touch and our experienced and caring Tour Managers allow you to have a worry-free and relaxing vacation while enjoying these adventures and wonders. Consider your Lakani Tour Manager your personal concierge at your disposal 24/7. No request is too big, too small, or too difficult because your Lakani Tour Manager is devoted to making your travel experience special and memorable.
Don't miss this opportunity! Reserve by May 18, 2018, and receive complimentary business class airfare from Los Angeles to Fiji and back again to Los Angeles!*
*Not combinable with any other offer