18 DAYS from $9,995
Departs October 11, 2017
China. A land as old as the stars – and as modern as the skyscrapers which form its cities’ skylines. Here among ancient gardens and silent sentinels of the past, you’ll find an infectious vibrancy, as well as a gentle reverence. The landscapes, the architecture, the food, and, of course, the people combine to make your Journey incredibly rich and indelibly etched in your memory.
Visit six renowned UNESCO World Heritage Sites, including the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and Army of Terra Cotta Warriors, enjoy special access to exclusive Chong Hua Palace within Beijing’s Forbidden City, and much more.
Journey Pace: Active
- Take a pedi-cab to visit a private home in Beijing’s hutong district
- Survey a vast army of life-sized terra cotta warriors in Xi’an
- Sail the Yangtze River in a luxurious Executive Suite with a private balcony aboard the beautiful M/V Victoria Jenna
- Explore the twisted roads of Old Town Lijiang, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Wander among weathered rock spires in