7 Days / 6 Nights | March 18 - 24, 2018
A fabulous entertaining and culture-rich week in London going to the theatre seeing top West End shows and visiting London's renowned art and history museums. This is a wonderful fun-filled packed week for theatre and art lovers!
Each evening and one afternoon matinee we'll go to the theatre to see six top London shows... seeing hit musicals and award-winning dramatic productions to include: Wicked, The Phantom of the Opera, Young Frankenstein, Witness for the Prosecution, Network and The Ferryman.
Mornings we'll visit London's world-famous art and history museums, led by our private Blue-Badge London guide, to include... National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, and British Museum.
We'll see top London landmarks to include... Buckingham Palace, Big Ben, Parilament, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Covent Garden and Piccadilly Circus.
Afternoons are free for personal time and sightseeing… from taking a tour of Westminster Abbey, Saint Paul's Catheral, Tower of London and the Crown Jewels, Parliament, Churchill's War Rooms Museum or going to see Hampton Court Palace... to shopping in London's famous department stores -- Harrods, Selfridges, and Liberty… to browsing Knightsbridge boutiques and antique shops… to strolling through Hyde Park or visiting Kensington Palace.
We'll have traditional English afternoon tea at one of London's most famous historic tea rooms.
We’ll stay in a personally selected premiere signature/luxury hotel located in in the exclusive Mayfair district -- having a hearty English breakfasts each morning.
Optional before breakfast group pleasure walks through London neighborhoods and parks are organized for those who want some morning exercise before starting their vacation day.
The trip is ideal for friends, couples and solo travelers desiring a fun and worry-free London vacation with a small group of like-minded travelers!
The London Theatre Tour Is Designed To Provide:
- A fabulous vacation experience in magnificent and lively London.
- A friendly and fun small group environment limited to 15 persons. Enjoy the camaraderie and begin friendships with like-minded travelers.
- Many activities -- see six top West End plays... visitLondon's world-famous art and history museums... see top London landmarks... have traditional English afternoon tea... and more!
- Free time to discover and enjoy London at your own pace for personal sightseeing, relaxation, and shopping.
- Optional group morning pleasure walks led by WalkEurope president, Tom Harter.
- Recommendations of London restaurants and pubs you may want to explore on your own, yet everyone is invited to join the tour host for local-cuisine group meals.
- Connoisseur service & support – fully escorted tour, personal & customized service, for a fun and worry-free vacation!
- Six nights in a premiere signature/luxury London hotel in the exclusive Mayfair district of central London.
- Daily English breakfasts at the hotel.
- Six top London plays -- five evening performances and one matinee performance.
- Morning tours with local historian guide of London's world-famous art and history museums -- National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Tate Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum, and British Museum.
- Welcome Reception - featuring European wines and English cheeses. An opportunity to meet fellow trip members and review the tour activities.
- Traditional Afternoon English Tea at an historic London tea room.
- Farewell Dinner – hosted by WalkEurope.
- MUSEUM ENTRANCE FEES FOR ALL GROUP ACTIVITIES
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION FOR ALL GROUP ACTIVITIES
- OPTIONAL MORNING BEFORE BREAKFAST GROUP WALKS LED BY TOM HARTER, WALKEUROPE PRESIDENT.
Premiere Signature/Luxury Hotel:
- $5,750 – 7 days / 6 nights per person in double occupancy shared hotel room. Tour cost does not include airfare.
- Added cost for private single room hotel accommodation option - $1,225
Space Is Limited -- Available on 1st Reserve Basis -- Reserve Early!
Small Group Trip - Limited to 15 Persons