About this tour
Our Kenya honeymoon will whisk you away on a 10-day journey to some of the world’s most isolated landscapes and romantic luxury safari lodges. From Mount Kenya to the Samburu and Masai Mara reserves, share all of the wild sightings and wonderful serenity on a celebratory safari for two.
- Day 1:Arrive Nairobi / Hemingways Nairobi
- Day 2:Mount Kenya / Solio Lodge (B,L,D)
- Day 3:Mount Kenya / Solio Lodge (B,L,D)
- Day 4:Samburu National Reserve / Saruni Samburu (B,L,D)
- Day 5:Samburu National Reserve / Saruni Samburu (B,L,D)
- Day 6:Samburu National Reserve / Saruni Samburu (B,L,D)
- Day 7:Masai Mara National Reserve / Angama Mara (B,L,D)
- Day 8:Masai Mara National Reserve / Angama Mara (B,L,D)
- Day 9:Masai Mara National Reserve / Angama Mara (B,L,D)
- Day 10:Depart Nairobi / Ole Sereni Hotel – Day Room (B)
Start your Kenya honeymoon together in Nairobi, arriving to your hotel by private helicopter to spend one restful night before your safari for two begins. First, you will discover the seclusion and beautiful mountainous surrounds of Solio Lodge, located in the shadow of Mount Kenya. As the only lodge on the entire 45,000-acre Solio Game Reserve, its wonders are yours to explore as you wish, from game drives and mountain biking to simply wrapping up for a cuddle next to the fireplace in your private suite.
Fly into the Samburu National Reserve next, where a host of safari experiences await. Saruni Samburu shelters you atop the Kalama Mountains, treating you to an elevated luxury getaway and sweeping views of the plains beyond to enhance your picture-perfect Kenya honeymoon. Set out on game drives with local Samburu guides to catch a glimpse of the area's wildlife, ranging from big cats and elephant families to the more rare Grevy's zebra and reticulated giraffe. Plan intimate moments on safari with a bush breakfast for two, a private sundowner, or a cliffside dinner on the deck overlooking the vast reserve.
The famous Masai Mara National Reserve is the final stop on your luxury Kenya honeymoon adventure. Find yourself floating above the endless plains at Angama Mara and peering down from your splendid suite. There are ample opportunities for game drives and walking safaris through the reserve to uncover a thriving ecosystem teeming with plains grazers and a large number of predators. Indulge in the luxury lodge activities, excellent cuisine, and consider capping off your romantic Kenya honeymoon with a hot air balloon ride together. Return to Nairobi on the last day of your Kenya honeymoon, taking time in a day room to refresh and reflect before you return home, your bond only strengthened by the magic of your safari journey.
Terms, conditions and restrictions apply; pricing, availability, and other details subject to change and/ or apply to US or Canadian residents. Please confirm details and booking information with your travel advisor.
- High – June to October and December to January – $1,000 to $2,000 per person per day
- Low – February to May and November – $800 to $1,300 per person per day