Seabourn's first World Cruise in six years is destined to become a classic. You are invited to join an intimate group of like-minded travelers on the stunning all-suite Seabourn Sojourn as she travels the world. Departing from Miami on January 4 the intimate ship will circumnavigate the globe from North America for 146 days – calling at 62 ports in 36 countries on five continents before completing the cruise in San Francisco on May 28, 2020.
Full-cruise guests will cross three great oceans, explore Africa's coastline from Senegal to Cape Town, South Africa, KwaZulu-Natal and the safari parks of Kenya. They will visit undiscovered treasures and UNESCO World Heritage sites from Colombia to Mozambique, the Seychelles to South India, the Philippine Archipelago and Australia's Queensland Coast to New Caledonia.
World Cruisers will share long-imagined adventures in congenial company, sumptuous surroundings and superb hospitality, creating a special bond as they become well-traveled in a single voyage.
more of what you love about traveling with the world's ultra-luxury resort that just happens to be at sea:
- More overnights, more late evenings, more days in ports
- More in-depth explorations and hidden gems
- More exclusive events, local shows, regional cuisines and wines
Seabourn's 2020 World Cruise: Extraordinary Destinations opens for sale on Monday, July 16.
World Cruise Amenities
Guests who sail the entire World Cruise – from January 4 to May 28, 2020 – will enjoy the following complimentary World Cruise Amenities* when booked by May 31, 2019.
- Round-trip First-class airfare
- $2,000USD Shipboard Credit per person
- $3,000USD Shipboard Credit per person for Penthouse and Premium Suites
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Private car transfers door-to-door from your home
- Personal Valet® luggage shipping service
- Unlimited Laundry and Dry Cleaning on board
- Gala Bon Voyage dinner & overnight hotel stay prior to departure in Miami
- Three exclusive World Cruise events
- Visa package
- Special World Cruise pillow gifts
In addition, guests who pay in full by May 31, 2019 will receive a 3% savings off the cruise-only fare^.
We are offering World Cruise guests more overnights, more late evenings, and more days in ports including 16 overnights in port, lingering late evenings another 18 times and more than one day exploring a port for every day relaxing at sea.
World Cruise guests will see the world in ultra-luxury while exploring a range of notable ports and overland options.