October 14 - 21, 2017 & October 23 - 30, 2017
Due to popular demand, Lakani World Tours is offering additional departures to Cuba in October 2017. Tour Manager, Jan Moester, will accompany these small groups of no more than 15 travelers.
Travel beyond Havana to explore the sights and sounds of Cuba in Lakani style. Your sophisticated and sociable tour manager, Jan Moester, has decades of experience leading travelers to all corners of the world. Jan is with you throughout to make your travel experience smooth and memorable.
See the old and new juxtaposition in architecture, automobiles and ways of life. Hear Latin and African rhythms and taste the emerging culinary talents of new chefs. Travel outside the city to experience more of the daily life of Cuba in the 21st century.
Enjoy experiences and highlights that include:
- Old Havana, a UNESCO World Heritage Site including the Plaza de la Catedral, Plaza De Armas, and the Used Booksellers Market.
- Cojimar, a pictuersque fishing village frequented by Ernest Hemingway, and his nearby home, Finca Vigia, now a museum.
- Trinidad, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the best preserved old cities in the Caribbean.
- Have an informative, open discussion with an expert on U.S./Cuba relations.
- Experience Cuba's music and art, and special community projects.
- Dine in privately owned paladars on cuisine prepared by creative, inspired chefs.
Space for the Sights & Sounds of Cuba small group departures is limited. Book and deposit by May 15, 2017 to receive our special offer of 10% off* the base tour price of $8,750.00 (per person double occupancy). Single supplement is $2,495.00.