Tented Safari Camp on landWhile they may appear like a tented camp from the outside, our Tented Safari Camp continues to surprise and delight our guests with its roomy and warm interior. Inspired by African safaris, our large and spacious sleep tents are warm, and tall enough to stand with ample space for all your cameras and luggage.
- 2 m (6’9”) tall with an interior of 8 m2 (90 sq feet).
- All sleep tents have two beds
- Central dining/lounge area to dine and relax in
- Shared washroom with hot water sinks and showers. Note: these are eco-style, as you will be located in wilderness.
- Encounter the “Kings of the Arctic”: polar bears, bowhead whales, and walrus
- Explore the floe edge of Foxe Basin by boat – one of the richest and most captivating polar environments
- Photograph wildlife under the glow of the midnight sun
- Take in panoramic views and incredible ice formations
- Enjoy hot, gourmet meals at our Tented Safari Camp on land
SEE WALRUS, WHALES, & POLAR BEARS!In the heart of Canada’s high Arctic and surrounded by captivating scenes of glistening ice and mirror-smooth waters, this region draws in whales, polar bears and walrus for unsurpassed close-up wildlife viewing and photography opportunities in summer.
Explore the floe edge by boat, in the spectacular Northern environment of Foxe Basin that is brimming with electric blue pack-ice formations and magnificent wildlife. From awe-inspiring scenery, to sightings of bowhead whales as they swim past the boat, walrus watching as they bask in the sun and polar bears on nearby pack ice, there are incredible wonders to see at every angle.
Capture incredible and unique wildlife and landscape photography under the magical glow of the midnight sun, where dusk moves directly into dawn. With almost 24-hours of sunshine, each sunset is followed by a nearly immediate sunrise, creating a dramatic play of light and shadow across the ice and open sea – a photographer’s delight.
CAD $8,995 (+ $449.75 tax) *based on double occupancy
Length:7 days/ 6 nights
- July 4 - 10, 2018
- July 11 - 17, 2018