Here are 10 reasons why traveling to Antarctica with Zegrahm is the most rewarding way for you to experience this bucket-list destination:
- Actually Step foot on Antarctica— some cruise companies only allow guests to see the Great White Continent from the ship's deck—and explore the land of snow and ice.
- Enjoy an intimate, onboard experience aboard the 100-passenger Island Sky, which is just the right size to reach smaller inlets that are impossible for larger ships to access.
- Become one of an elite group of explorers to cross the Antarctic Circle.
- Make discoveries alongside a world-class team of experts, including naturalists, biologists, geologists, and ornithologists.
- Enjoy unlimited Zodiac landings, which allows guests to experience spur of the moment excursions wherever nature or curiosity dictates.
- Carefully planned for the perfect time of year, enjoy long summer days and abundant wildlife.
- Conditions permitting, explore rarely-visited Detaille Island, an abandoned British Survey Base.
- Meet scientists at Vernadsky Research Base, previously owned by the British but bought by the Ukraine for one pound in 1996.
- Cruise through the impressive Lemaire Channel and watch for humpack and minke whales.
- Explore a labyrinth of beautifully-sculpted, bright blue icebergs via Zodiac at Pléneau Islandand search for elephant seals and gentoo penguins.
Plus, virtually everything is included in the cost of a Zegrahm trip—gratuities, transfers, accommodations, excursions, meals, and even wine and beer with lunch and dinner.