Hotel Bristol Palace is an elegant and historic landmark in the heart of the bustling city of Genoa. It boasts a prestigious address on Via XX Settembre, Genoa’s picturesque main street, surrounded by stylish shops and just steps from the must-see attractions of Italy’s largest seaport. And now, Hotel Bristol Palace has joined the prestigious Preferred Hotels and Resorts - LVX, a collection of independent luxury hotels and resorts in over 85 countries worldwide.
Gourmet Experience Package
From now through September 10, 2017, discover the most delicious flavors the region has to offer:
- 2 nights’ accommodation for two persons in a Deluxe Double Room or Junior Suite
- Buffet breakfast in Giotto Restaurant
- Seasonal fruit in room upon arrival
- Welcome cocktail for two at the bar
- One traditional Ligurian dinner for two persons in Giotto Restaurant or on the terrace
- Late 3:00 pm check-out
- Free minibar
- Service charge and VAT
Rate: from € 529 per-room (city tax of €2 per-person; per-night extra)
- Genoa, the capital of Liguria, boasts a prime geographic location between Cinque Terre, Portofino and the Langhe area.
- The Aquarium in Genoa is one of the largest and most visited in Europe.
- Genoa's historic center is one of the largest in Europe. From the main square, see the fountain of Piazza De Ferrari. Move on to explore the maze of squares and narrow caruggi (typical Genoese alleys) that are the structure of the oldest part of town, as well as medieval churches and the magnificent Palazzi dei Rolli - ancient houses of noble families.
- The Opera House of Genoa, Carlo Felice, is one of the most famous in Italy hosting ballets and concerts year-round.
- Boat trips around one of Europe's largest working harbors can be taken, as well as day trips to Portofino, Camogli or Cinque Terre.
- During the summer, bathe at natural beaches and nearby beach resorts.
- Genoa's shopping district boasts the smartest designer shops with all the most important Italian fashion brands, while Serravalle Designer Outlet - the largest in Europe - is only 1/2 hour away.
- The Genoese cuisine features simple cooking methods and authentic, flavorful dishes - the most famous among which is pesto. Cooking classes to learn the true making of pesto can be taken, as well as tours to the Langhe area for truffle and wine tasting.