We are thrilled to introduce our newest family itinerary in France! France is a magical place that enthralls with its sights, sounds, history, and art - and that's exactly why we've designed a 7-day base itinerary for family travel in Paris.
From palaces to châteaux and neighborhood cafés, Paris is a symphony of intriguing people, art, design, food, and culture. Families can add on to their trip to Paris with extensions in Loire Valley, Provence or Normandy for a full French experience. Whatever the preference, our itineraries all offer cultural engagement, age-related activities and community give-back opportunities.
7 Day Paris Sample Itinerary
- Explore Paris from the back of a scooter or from the seat in a classic French Citroen
- Cruise along the Seine River in a Venetian speedboat
- Climb the Eiffel Tower with skip the line tickets and a local guide
- Learn the secrets of the French macaroon from a master French chef during a private cooking lesson
- Stroll through some of Paris’s most enchanting streets while tasting your way through some of the cities best shops
- Marvel at the wonder of Versailles with a local guide and skip the line tickets and then hop on a bicycle for a private tour of the extensive grounds and gardens
- Capture the best of Paris during your private photography lesson and family photo shoot
- Share in the life and culture of the Paris you have come to know and love during a memorable evening compete with the most-loved customs and traditions, centered around an extensive French dinner menu
Community Impact Experience: Exploring Biodiversity
Spend your day learning about sustainable food practices in the heart of Paris! Families will discover the links between our food and the preservation of our planet and how they can prevent food waste. Families will also put on a bee keeper’s outfit and tend a hive in our beekeeping discovery program while learning how important bees are to the sustainability of plants and produce.
Additional Family Itineraries